The Best Safe To Buy? Burton Eurovaults Aver – A Product Review
Burton Safes Euro Vaults are up there with the best safes on the market. As Master Locksmiths based in North London, we install Burton vaults as well as other safes regularly in both home and commercial security situations across the UK.
Why Choose Aver Eurovaults?
I find these are one of the best safes for most circumstances.
What I like about Eurovaults;
- They are very high quality
- An extensive range of options suit varying needs and budgets
- They are easy to use & reliable
- They offer free replacement in the event of burglary or fire for consumer users
About Burton Safes Eurovault Aver Product
Choosing a Eurovault to suit your needs is straightforward. You just need to choose the most suitable elements for your circumstances to come up with the best safe for your individual needs.
Choosing a Eurovault Aver Safe – The Options
Simply choose the following elements;
- What Grade safe is required – the grade determines the cash, jewellery, RU and fire rating.
- What size you require
- Preferred locking type
- Standard or specialised colour
Eurovault Aver Grades
When choosing which grade is most suitable consider;
- The cash/jewellery rating
- The weight
- The RU (resistance units) rating, fire rating
- If the safe protects paper from fire
£4,000 Cash, £40,000 Jewellery Rating, RU score 5
£6,000 Cash, £60,000 Jewellery Rating, RU rating 30
£10,000 Cash, £100,000 Jewellery Rating, RU rating 50
£17,500 Cash, £175,000 Jewellery Rating, RU rating 80, fire rating 30, fire protection of paper
£35,000 Cash, £350,000 Jewellery Rating, RU rating 120, fire rating 30, fire protection of paper
£60,000 Cash, £600,000 Jewellery Rating, RU rating 180, fire rating 30, fire protection of paper
£100,000 Cash, £1000,000 Jewellery Rating, RU rating 270, fire rating 30, fire protection of paper
The higher the grade the heavier the safe. The heaviest safe in the range is a whopping 1,391 kg.
A Burton Aver S2 is one of the more popular safes as it is the lowest grade Aver vault that has a fire rating.
Eurovault Aver Size Options
The sizes available differ depending on the grade.
As an example these are the sizes for the popular Burton Eurovault Aver S2;
220 x 270 x 195 internal 300 x 350 x 300 external
220 x 365 x 295 internal 300 x 445 x 400 external
370 x 365 x 295 internal 450 x 445 x 400 external
520 x 365 x 295 internal 600 x 445 x 400 external
720 x 365 x 295 internal 800 x 445 x 400 external
920 x 365 x 295 internal 1000 x 445 x 400 external
1375 x 715 x 440 internal 1510 x 850 x 600 external
Some of the others Aver lines are available in 7 sizes. For more information on sizes available contact us on;
0203 284 1045
Eurovault Aver Locking Types
- Electronic locking
- Key operated
- Dual locking on Grade 5 & 6 safes (both electronic and key-operated)
Most of the safes also come with the option to open biometrically with the use of fingerprint recognition.
Eurovault Aver Colours Available
The standard Aver colour is pale grey. However there are customised colours available for an additional charge.
Features of all Eurovault Aver Safes;
- Tested and certified to high standards
- A hole left for a cable for alarm connection
- Left or right hanging door
- Adjustable shelves for varying heights
- A 5 Year Warranty for consumers
- Can be fixed at the back or the base
- Free replacement in the event of burglary or fire for consumer users. (For more information on the warranties and replacement policy read here.)
A Review of the Most Popular Burton Eurovault Aver
- Burton Eurovault Aver S2 1E
- Burton Eurovault Aver S2 2E
These are the most popular in the Aver vault range. They are the 2 smallest sizes in an S2. They are excellent value for money.
As specialists in home and commercial security we supply and install a large range of safes to suit all needs and budgets. We supply only high-quality safes and Burton Eurovaults are just one of our preferred safe ranges. I hope you have found this review helpful.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more of our security product reviews.
If you are looking for safes installation in London or anywhere in the UK get in touch with us for a quote. We are experienced specialists in Burton safes installation and an extensive range of other high-quality security safes for both home and commercial security.
For professional advice on the best safe for your individual needs and the best place to install a safe in your property give us a call for free no obligation quote on;
0203 284 1045
You will find our prices for safes and installation very competitive!